Monday, March 2, 2009

I created a twitter account

I just created a twitter account and added the link in the "My Other Sites" section of this blog. I am experimenting with using twitter as sort of a signal service for people who are interested in my opinion of the markets. Feel free to sign up and receive tweets of my observations, trades, etc.

https://twitter.com/forexmilmaker

Meanwhile, GBPJPY looks like it's heading down towards the 200MA. If you look at the 4-hour chart you'll notice a peak around february 13 that tops out around 133.80. This peak has acted as support for several bars near the end of the month and I believe the price will test this level again as a support, and if it breaks this then my guess is a smooth ride down to the 200MA. If not then I'm hoping for a bounce off support and a cross above the 6MA so that the AME Cross Trader can start making money again. We can see this happen as soon as the next two days, so let's see if I'm any good at predicting market moves. :-)

No comments: