Monday, March 9, 2009

I started forward testing a new EA

This is an interesting one. It can hold multiple trades open at a time and it's kinda scary to watch because the drawdown can be high. But it's nice because you tell it how much profit you want to make and you leave it alone. When it reaches that amount of profit it will close all trades then email you so you can make a withdrawal and restart the EA. I am considering publishing the results of my forward test, but that won't be for a while yet. I'm not sure I have the optimization technique perfected, so this test might fail horribly. And I'm getting kinda tired of publishing horrible results :-)

1 comment:

ForexBillionaire said...

yes.. publishing bad results is bad... I am giving u d thumbs up.. the idea for this new EA is great building on what u said in ur e-book..I 'll like to get my hands on it .