Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I may have to switch parameters soon

If GBPJPY closes below 132.7 on the H4 chart, I will switch the parameters on the AME Cross Trader as follows...

shortMaBars=6
longMaBars=12
stopBars=6

When this happens, it will have moved below the 200 moving average, and dropped below the nearest support point, which usually indicates a freefall to the next support level, which in this case is around 127. That's a 500 pip freefall and I'm gonna capture as many of those pips as possible.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tony,
Do you mean a close below 133.70? You said 132.70.

Tony said...

You are correct. I meant 133.70. Sorry for the confusion.

Unknown said...

Hi Tony,

Do you perhaps have a live forward trade account for 2009 to show us?
Have you been trading the EA live?
With which broker?

Thx,
Andre

ForexBillionaire said...

he please send me d link for the facebook forex contest. checking on facebook I can't see it..

send it to eeuro23 at gmail.com

Tony said...

Here is the link to the facebook forex contest.

http://apps.facebook.com/forexchallenge/

Looks like I'm in 25th place right now. Not sure how many contestants there are though. A few hundred maybe.