Friday, January 2, 2009

First testimonial: AME Cross Trader

One of my customers, Jeremy from USA, has sent me this awesome testimonial...

"What a week, I followed your directions down to the letter, and my first time around it worked!!! I started the EA on EUR/USD on monday... the long term average was crossing the bar. This morning when I checked, my account had went from 507$ to 1527$!!! I closed all positions because i was following strategy #2 (triple and withdraw)."

Please note that "this morning" in the note above represents Friday, not even a week later. These results are not typical by any means but it does happen once in a while. However, tripling your account in a month is not uncommon at all.

So, here's my response to Jeremy...

"Congratulations! Remember, as soon as your withdrawal is processed then you are trading risk-free. Not only that, but it looks like you made enough profit to cover the cost of the EA as well!. So now you have a free account and free EA, and a good working knowledge of how to continue the momentum. Good job, my friend!"

4 comments:

Tony said...

An important note. Once you have started running the AME Cross Trader with $500 and started getting some gains, DO NOT go and deposit a big pile of money into your account to scale the trade size. That defeats the purpose of the EA. This EA enables you to use the BROKER's money to generate all of your cash flow, with a total risk of $500-1000 to you. If you can risk more and feel comfortable, then by all means do so. But what I don't want is for people to say they lost a bunch of money because they didn't follow the directions. The goal is to eliminate risk, not to increase it.

pazient said...

Hi there! I'm about to buy your adviser, because very impressed with it, but why you're writing do not to do that if I have no experience in working with ea? is it hard to seetup and get started with magician? thank you, you've made great job!

Tony said...

That is a good question, bymack. The AME Cross Trader is very scary to watch, mostly because of occasional large drawdown. If you are not experienced with a live account then you will panic and close trades placed by the EA with a loss and drain your account.

If you have experience with a live account WITHOUT using an EA, and do not panic when your trades are losing, then the AME Cross Trader can help you and enhance your trading significantly.

Unknown said...

I bought Forex Set and Forget from Tony and it's the best investment I ever made in my whole life. Tony's example of using moving averages was a lesson in iteself. I investigated more into moving averages and combined it with Japanese Candlesticks to form a manual trading strategy which grows my account manually and with the EA trading in Tandem for the first time my account has started to grow very well. The scripts which you can use on the chart works like a dream and any manual trader would love this EA. My first Commandment though is never try using manual trading on the GBP/JYP cross. I cannot express my thanks to Tony.
Jazzbassmeister