Friday, January 16, 2009

Anyone experiencing this with FXDD?

I have set up a demo account on FXDD and have been running the AME Cross Trader on GBPCHF for a few days now. It seems like I lose my connection repeatedly throughout the day. I have other accounts on InterbankFX and Metaquotes. These accounts rarely lose connection, but FXDD loses connection all the time. Have you experienced this? Are the live accounts this unstable? Please leave a comment and let me know. I am very curious about this.

The AME Cross Trader ONLY places trades, sets take-profit and moves trailing stop within the first 60 seconds of a new bar forming. On the H4 this means if I lose connection, say, for 2 minutes, causing me to miss my window of opportunity, then I have to wait FOUR HOURS for the next opportunity. On the D1 that time increases to TWENTY FOUR HOURS. This makes me never want to open a live account on FXDD. Someone please tell me I'm wrong.

No comments: