Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Work has begun on the next EA

First of all, I must apologize for waiting so long in between posts. I have had alot going on these days. Mostly finishing up my eBook, "The Forex Millionaire Maker". I have also been working pretty hard on a new EA. I won't reveal the name yet because it's very catchy and I don't want anyone stealing the name from me :-)

Anyway, it is nothing like the AME Cross Trader. It uses some of the same entry logic but overall it is a completely different beast. It does not have to be watched so heavily, and for the most part it can be turned on and left unattended. When it's done, this will be the EA that has the cheezy web site with all the backtest results and hype about how you don't need to know anything to use it, blah blah blah. However (and oddly enough), it will all be true. And more importantly, it works!

This new EA is one that you turn on and ignore it, and it will send you an email when it is time to withdraw money from the account. When you get the email, you turn off the EA, withdraw money, wait for your account balance to reflect the withdrawal, then turn the EA back on and do it again. It is a thing of beauty.

Meanwhile, my trading this month has been horrible! I must apologize for that as well. My account balance went from over $1000 in january to less than $300 today. My target for the next withdrawal is $3000, so I have alot of ground to cover before I get there. But if you bear with me, you will witness the account grow over time at a fairly rapid rate. Say a little prayer for me just in case. :-)

No comments: