Tuesday, December 1, 2009

New forward test added to MyFXbook.com

I started a new forward test on MyFXbook.com. I took the 7 pairs that ended the month in profit from the test I started a month ago and put them on a new account. I also made sure that I had allocated $3000 for each pair (for a total of $21000) so that FSaF will run at the minimum risk level, which I failed to do in the previous test.

--> 7 Pairs on FXDD

My experiment of Forex Set and Forget running on 15 pairs ended the first month in a 9% loss on the account. I didn't expect much as far as gains but I did learn alot about the robot during that time. Version 1.10 will have improved exit logic that protects gains and minimizes losses. It should be available around Christmas. Even so, version 1.09 works very well on certain pairs and can be used for a nice cashflow.

No comments: