Monday, June 18, 2012

Forex Cashflow System - Multi-pair support coming soon!

Now that I have my one-of-a-kind trailing stop feature built into my Forex Cashflow System, the system has less overall drawdown and trades more often. The downside is the fact that most trades never reach their take-profit anymore because of the nature of trailing stops in general. So there's that, which makes FCS even cooler than it was originally. But wait... There's more!

That was version 2.07. Version 2.08 is being tested right now and has support for Multi-pair trading. Most notable is the basket close feature, which closes all trades on the account if your equity passes your profit target. Now I've only been experimenting with this for 2 days now but it's starting to look like I am closer to that Holy Grail everyone is looking for. Of course with only 2 days of testing I could quite possibly be blowing smoke up your ___. We'll see what the future holds. Go sign up for my mailing list and I will notify you when Version 2.08 is available.

Screen Shot: Forex Cashflow System 2.08

No comments: