Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Welcome to my blog!

My name is Tony Manso and I am wrote a book about Forex Trading. It is not an ordinary book, though. Most books will tell you all about fundamentals, technical analysis, blah blah blah. They are great books and teach valuable skills. They then proceed to tell you to start trading with a minimum of $50000 in your account. Most people when they see this, they put the book away and never start trading because they just don't have that kind of money. That's what happened to me.

My book, The Forex Millionaire Maker, assumes you did what I did after reading those other books. It assumes you have read those other books and have tried simulated trading with some level of success, but do not have a big pile of money to start trading with. My book teaches you how to start with as little as $500, and use that to build up your account so that you end up with $50000 or more to apply the stuff you learned in the other books!

Now I know what you're saying... "Tony, why don't I just keep doing what YOU taught me in your book? Why do I have to stop doing it your way and switch my method?". The answer is simple. RISK. My method is risky. Very risky. However, your total risk if you do it properly, is $500. Let me explain how that works...

Suppose you start with $500, and using my method, build your account up to $10000, then lose it all in a single news announcement. Did you lose $10000? NO. You lost $500, because that (and your time) was all that you invested in the first place. Is this starting to make sense? I am going to teach you how to use forex to repeatedly create "Explosive Short Term Growth". Then I will teach you how to use some of that for cash flow while building your account up to a size where you can play with the big boys and do it like they do. Two years from now, your friends will ask "How's it going?" and you'll say with a big smile on your face, "I lost $250000 this morning, and I'm taking my family on a Disney Cruise!". Only then will you understand why I chose to call myself (and my book) "The Forex Millionaire Maker".

So what are you waiting for? Go right now to The Forex Millionaire Maker Site and begin your journey on your way to wealth.





Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

bulldogge1232000 said...

Tony

You were kicking butt in the championship, Until, I assume, Your EA froze. Will you enter again next year.

Tony Manso said...

I will probably enter again next year but only if I'm not too busy with the Forex Millionaire Maker thing. My hope is to build a community of people like me who don't have alot of money to start with but are all working together to turn their initial investments into a nice big pile of cash so we can play the forex game for real, and maybe even be able to claim the title of Forex Millionaire.

Jeffrey_geng said...

Tony

Even my English is pool(I`m Chinese),but I always concern with you from the beginning....

I wish you can get championship in next EA competation。
I wish you can connect with me .
I will show you some experience to you.

ICQ:423-462-845
MSN:Jeffrey_geng@hotmail.com
QQ:67578054

Wait for your message